Tim J asked:

I am remodeling and have moved my laundry elsewhere. The copper water pipes that previously serviced the laundry need to be terminated. Can I just put these in the wall and cover them up and still be up to code in Boston? I’ll probably put a service panel in. Thank you.
By service panel, I meant a metal door to allow access to the terminated pipes, not an electrical service panel. There is no new electrical near this work. Sorry for the confusion.

The Welding, Brazing and Soldering of Copper and Its Alloys

Tags: , ,